Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 June 2011

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL
Have you been in school for like “EVER” , well no literally but it may seem like it , I know you may not believe but there is honestly light at the end of the tunnel . I can honestly say that  , and I’m in this position where I’m working full-time , going to school full time and trying to balance off my social life. Sometimes I feel like I just have no time to breath but I can honestly say that it will work out with all the fear of actually succeeding you will see these times as the best time of our lives. Yeah right, that’s what my mother says though.
I obviously don’t mean go to school and get just the minimum pass and your set for life. school is just a stepping stone , or just maybe a few miles into the dark tunnel , staying healthy , positive mind set , and even just smiling will honestly manifest so many things you put your mind too – pun intended .I find that myself I have no time to even have a social life , and god knows even a relationship , but even if you just stop smel the roses for heaven’s sake , and stop living by a agenda for once , you’ll be happy and realizes the quicker you finish school(with good grades); the quicker you can get what you are striving for. So good luck and im just here to remind you that this will all be worth it at the end.
If you , or you know anyone who actually  made a success after going to school be free to share and shed some light on some doubtful students. J

No comments:

Post a Comment